Monday, June 28, 2010

Diet Pills: Effects

I feel like they didnt kick in until later tonight because until tonight I was hungry ALL DAY! UGHHH SOOOO ANNOOYYYINGGGG! It makes me agitated too! (the hungryness not the diet pills), they actually made my more upbeat and ready to go it was like freaking speed! AAAAAHHHMMAAAZINNNGG...god I'm sooo obnoxious lately...whats wrong with me? haha BUT tonight I was with C and all of us were at her house Aussi, Ji, Lu (we talked...she still hates my guts) Teasi, Boy I dont think I've mentioned but Kye, and a bunch of random people randomly stopping by and I would smell the food and be REPULSED and they had these dougnuts ohh myy goddd there my one major weekness, one smell and I felt like I would puke, best pills ever?

Anyways so tonight besides Lu talking to me saying she isnt mad, but still hates me? and that she forgives me but she cant forget? I get it...stop saying it please and lets just freaking move on and be friends again! OTHER than that was awesome, went over to C's house at 4 lit candles had everyone over bonfire...AUSSIS GF BROKE UP WITH HIM...tried to hit on me some more. Ji's hug lingered to long had to pull him off of me by pulling the back of his shirt away from me. Think he was a tad bit upset/angry about that.....ohhh wellssieee he always gets over and tries again. Boys never give up.

I REALLY must get this gum that violet was talking about! And also Violet...yea definitely went to the store again today with C and considered stealing...but our friend works there and was hanging out talking to us. Also C definitely does have EDNOS she doesnt know it but she does, shes like 110 pounds tries not to eat eventually binges tries to make herself throw up never can and now wants my diet pills? yes....I think its safe to say we're on the same boat. Goodness i'm obsesseedd with that girl! Yes lulu we have to be 27 apparently, Midwest, Canada is lucky and they're cheaper there...sooo jealous girl! Hazel, Thanks so much! I actually have never really liked my name, and trust me that was just a good day, I'm normally not that good! but thanks girl! Thank you all you wonderfuls :)

I think I'm going to keep doing this returning comments in the next blog piece that way I can respond, its simply easier for me if you understand, sooo if you comment look at the next post for a response :) LOVE YOU BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!

Ugh loving summer, woke up again and worked out this morning, had half an apple, diet pill and took a shower, then had green tea, then work I had a rice crispy treat, and salad with no dressing, one MINI MINI MINI butterfinger bar...ughh so small it barely lasted me, went to hang out with C had lets see...handfull of chips, Oh btw guys like 6 diet cokes today...getting dangerous on the caffeine intake..., half a doughnut anddddd lots of green tea. I think thats it thats when the pills started to kick in I think sooo pretty bad day, I feel so full right now it makes me sick but I seriously cannottt make myself throw up I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME! like I've tried alllll the way down my thought (idk how to spell that...) but I CANT! UGHHH and its not like I can keep trying I need my voice for all the plays and auditions I have, of course my next play (the one for Europe) doesnt start again till the last week of july 24/7 then we leave August 2nd. Then right after that my second plays starts rehersal...literally I think its the next day I get back SAVEEE ME LOVES!

So yes, basically I'm obsessed with every single one of you and am sooo proud of you weather your having a bad week, great week, so so, stuck at the same weight, giving up, retiring, you are wonderful and amazing and you can get through this! and I will support any of you in whatever you choose!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
XoXo Soph XoXo

2 comments:

  1. I love the encouragement here and in the comment you left, its very helpful believe it or not. :) Boys are persistent. its just how were designed. we need training not to be, and even then its tough. lol diet pills are the way to go, yet they are costly. for me atleast. cafffiene, is a very bittersweet thing. and as far as throwing up, idk if this actually works, but i was told that before you do it, to drink a glass of milk, to coat your stomach so the acids dont tear it up. :) i threw up the other day. it was my whole dinner, and it was disgusting to realize the amount of food i had taken in. i try to gross myself out with thought of food. ya know, just fool the noggin. sometimes it actually works :) stay strong <3
    MDZQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thankies m'dear, you're a lovely one!

    And Lu sounds exactly like my friend Nikki, with the I can forgive you, but I still won't talk to you etc.

    Luck!
    <3

    ReplyDelete