Saturday, June 26, 2010

for the first time, I Feel Wicked!

Yes, any of you who at all know musicals know that line from obviously wicked. I'm a huggeeee theater child and while yes wicked is AMAZING and I love it to death it is not my favorite, my favorite is tied between a billion different but Wicked comes in a close second. I saw wicked tonight and it was as usual amazing! I love it! God I'm such a theater geek. Notice I'm not a gleek, yes I love the show but honestly....not that much where I'd subject myself to that name, sorry gleeks you're just not for me. One of my most embarrassing moments was mistaking Spring Awakening for Rent....yes I am a theater child...

Anyways sweethearts today I researched diet pills after seeing an add for Avila (I think thats it) on tv and decided to get green tea extract, drove up to the walgreens by my house, picked out 2 90 capsule container thingys and went to check out, waited in line, waited in line, waited in line, finally got to the front of the line the lady asked for my id and I gave it to her...You cant buy diet pills underage, quick fix? buy them online? cant...if those get sent to the house I dont even know what my parents would think but there'd be a LOT of curiosity. SOOOO bringing me to my point, anyone know of any diet pills that I can buy over the counter with being 16? On the bright side I did see the cutest coffee cup and although I don't drink coffee I do drink lottsss of green tea! So it works for that yes?

Lulu, in response to yesterdays comment, yes trust me it would be a huggeee judgefes! I think I may have even been judged not even being there! at least Ji didnt hit on me. Although he did realize today that nothing would happen...for the billionth time. Really, Ji, Sweetheart...get a clue I'm telling you nothing will happen. Please for the love of god understand that in your thick, how could you not like me I'm gorgeous, head. Silly boys, what am I to do with you? You drive me crazy...along with sooo many other things!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'm going to wake up early, drink my no cal green tea on my porch while reading The Power Of One and then go for a run with my dog! To me that sounds like a relaxing HEAVEN! AND on Monday C comes back from the lake! THANK GOD! I missed that girl! Life is so much more difficult without my confidant!

My Darlings, I bid you goodnight and wish you the best of dreams!
I may go watch law and order SVU now....Am I the ONLY ONE addicted to that show? ughh sooo intriguing!

All The Love I Possess
XoXo Soph XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment